The club promotes an active and growing club membership, encouraging both quality and diversity, in particular the attraction of younger members.
Full Committee Description:
Specific activities include:
- Targeting business groups and sponsors within our club boundaries to promote Rotary and more specifically the Rotary Club of Karrinyup (e.g. Karrinyup Shopping Centre)
- Planning and holding a Rotary Day once a year at the Stirling Farmer’s Market to promote community awareness of both Rotary and our many club projects in the local and wider community.
- Building relationships by inviting young professionals to rotary community service and/or networking events (as well as to weekly meetings).
- Fostering member retention by ensuring all members feel engaged and energised by their involvement with the club and cared for when in need.
- Investigating opportunities to encourage potential members and supporters to engage with our club.
Contact - Membership Committee