Rotary Meeting - 45th Club Birthday
From: Wednesday May 1, 2019, 6:30 pm
To: Wednesday May 1, 2019, 9:30 pm
Come along and celebrate our 45th birthday.
Two course meal (alternate drop) followed by tea or coffee and birthday cake and with welcome drink on arrival.
Time: 6:30 for 7:00 pm.
Entrée (alternate drop) with mixed sourdough bread rolls
- Chicken, caramelised leek and roasted red capsicum tart with rocket and balsamic glaze OR
- Ratatouille tart on a bed of baby spinach finished with a balsamic glaze (v)
Main Course (alternate drop)
- Slow braised lamb shoulder served with crushed mustard potatoes and roasted tomatoes, topped with a mint Jus (gf) OR
- Grilled Barramundi topped with a prawn skewer, lemon butter potatoes and broccolini (gf)
- Tea or Coffee and Dawn's Birthday Cake
The Rotary Club of Karrinyup 2018 Nurse of the Year Award and 2018 Michael Chin Humanitarian Award will be presented on the night.
Feel free to bring family and friends – and to extend the invitation to anyone else you think may be interested.
Please RSVP to Klaus ASAP (26th April at the latest) firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0418 959 968 and advise of any dietary requirements.
Non Members - $45 Members and partners - $40
Payment to the Club’s General Account via EFT as follows:
BSB 306054 Acct 0589649 (Please use ‘CBD’ and your ‘surname’ on the EFT advice)
Bookings are now closed
VenueHillarys Yacht Club
65 Northside Drive, Hillarys WA 6025